Thursday, February 25, 2010

hello

blog its been awile hasn't it? and i am so sorry for neglecting you but i have come to realize in times of true happiness and busyness i do not find the time to write. but i promise to change this and come back whether i'm happy sad mad or whatever emotion i got. during any free spare time i will come here and write whatever it is that i am feeling or thinking :]

well lets see.. school has been going great. i absolutely LOVE my fucking english teacher hahahaha. i got pretty much all the classes i wanted english, radio-tv broadcasting, real estate, jazz and math but i don't start my math class til april its an 8 week course. on top of that i recently got hired at the new opening of the boiling crab in rowland heights which won't be opening til next week! yay :]

life has been treating me very well. absolutely nothing to complain about. i'm so happy in nearly every aspect of my life. i fall more in love everyday with austin. its almost like things are too perfect that i can't even write it all down because other then wanting to write how i feel i can only simply feel the happiness and love overwhelm my body. i am so dearly appreciative of him my family and friends. i don't know what i'm going to do starting end of march.. i have a feeling things might start getting really tough.. but its okay i can get through it. just gotta remember to keep my head up


and don't worry when you're gone i'll still be here waiting for you to come back home to me <3

1 comment:

giapia said...

hi. you don't know me at all. i kinda just googled "hired for boiling crab rowland" and your blog came up. i was just wondering how you got an interview there? i went to the main site and opened an application but i wasn't sure what to do after i filled it out...because i didn't know when people would actually be at the restaurant since it wasn't open yet. so if you could fill me in, that would be excellent. btw, congratulations