Thursday, December 10, 2009

oh blogger life has been utterly interesting lately. too many different things going on but its funny as much as different things keep coming up my emotions are sooo.. monotone. i don't feel at my happiest exactly but i don't feel low either. i'm just cruisinggggg. alot of shitty things going on lately tho. i don't know what i'm going to do when he gets locked up for however many years the da are trying to give him but damn. what a burn. it just worries me really. most convicts come out and end up going right back into the hole anyways. i feel those with love support and family will eb the only way to get them out and stay out. but i feel in the situation that i see in front of me, the likeliness of love supprt and family isn't there. and for the past 2 years of my life all i tried being was the love support and family. and as much as i SHOULDN'T be giving that right now to this person its all i can do at this point. its hard to explain really. but i just know that between me and him there really aint much else we can do. and theres no point in me ignoring him or avoiding him at this point. as much as he used to be a lover, i still see him as my family. weird how that works out huh? but i guess our situation is just weird. and as weird and crazy as it is. it really just makes sense to the two of us. he knows i'll always be there. and i know he'll always be there. i'm his ride or die. and he's that guy. haha funny how things in the end turn out to become...

No comments: